Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting more web hits on Ignite

Due to the fact I am getting more hits on my Ignite business site I have decided to no longer discuss business matters on this personal blog. I will be moving it to my business blog. The very few times I have talked about Ignite on this blog has generated some very interesting web traffic.

Turns out someone in NY found the site and actually might be a distant cousin our mine. Another was a Houston guy who is contracting in Iraq and just happened to stumble on the website. To better harness the market I need a focused area to do it.

Link has been added to the right.

That blog will also serve as a training and referral tool. I will post training tips and tactics. Egg and chicken placement. Regulations that need to be watched. Links to the majority of my associates to help drive traffic to them and even help people find their website so they can be their customers. As their manager, I will work to get them their customers and sponsors.

With that, this blog can go back to being a funny personal blog without having to talk about serious stuff. wheeeeee

0 comments: