Thursday, February 21, 2008

ROCK ON!!!


It's sad when I listen to a song now and think "man, this would be fun on Rock Band". Maybe it was cause the song was blaring through the earphones and I was running, so not doing much else except listening to the song, but I just kept thinking we would rock out Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out". As I'm typing, Law's on guitar, James is on drums, and Liana is on the mic. This has been a nightly ritual since we got it this weekend. The last game I was hooked on like this was Animal Crossing. Liana and James have been saying "ok, last song...last song" for the last 40 minutes. The game is just addictive. Alright Law, you win...this game is freakin' fun!

3 comments:

Ricardo said...

Yeah, too bad it's not on 360 so a friend from Dallas which shall remain nameless could join in. :-)

Ricardo said...

Oh, by the way, I'll be posting the pics from last weekend some time today.

Lawrence Tam said...

muhahha