Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween






Of course Ally had a blast for Halloween. Between going to 2 Halloween parties and trick or treating with all her buddies, she was just beside herself. She got a bucket full of candy and amazingly enough has only had 1 eyeball gummy, 1 spider gummy, and 2 itty bitty plain M&M's. She has carried around her bucket of treats for 5 days now, but never once asked me if she could eat any of it. I will continue to let her think all the fun is "playing" with the candy instead of eating it for as long as I can. I'm pretty proud of myself also since I only had 1 KitKat and a White Chocolate Resse's Peanut Buttercup. I am a feign for white chocolate and my sister-in-law had to bring a whole bag of it over. I just can't turn down white chocolate. It's my kyrptonite. Oh, how it just melts in my mouth...
Anyways, Lawrence, on the other hand, had probably 6 snack packets of peanut M&M's in 1 day. Hehe...sucker!

It was a fun week, but I'm just tired. I can't wait for my mom to come back from Taiwan. I miss my mommy.

2 comments:

HFP said...

Dylan carries his treats around still too and doesn't even ask to eat it. And for 3 nights, he slept with it. And during the day, he puts it next to his red chair in the living room.

Why is that?

I think maybe it's because they don't really grasp the concept of getting candy and instead they are protecting something they got...like a toy.

It's a good thing, wait until they are older.

Lawrence Tam said...

oh, yellow snack pack of peanut m&m, why must you be so yummy.