Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ally's doing Yoga?





We decided to head out to Oyster Creek Park this morning since the weather was nice, and spent some good family time. I had promised Ally yesterday that I would take her to the ice cream shop, and she really held me to it. The second thing she said to me when I got her this morning after "Tzao" (which is good morning in Chinese), was "Mommy, we are going to ice cream shop today? I'm so excited!" I'm glad the small things get these kids excited. I will ride it for as long as I can since I know there will come a time when getting some ice cream just doesn't cut it for the kiddos anymore.

Anyways, Ben & Jerry's isn't open at 11am??? Why not?? She was a little disappointed, but she was understanding and there was the Sugar Land Stay Fit festival going on in Town Center so it distracted her. She got to do some Yoga, ride a Specialized bike just her size, and drink Vitamin water.

Good thing we played outdoors this morning, because it just started to pour out of the blue.

0 comments: