Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dallas




We visited Dallas for 3 days this past weekend. Lawrence had an Ignite conference Friday and Saturday,so I spent the day with the Amells. Ally had so much fun with Isabel and Tori. She was on the go from 7am until midnight. Of course, that meant a few tears on Sunday since she was so tired, but that also meant she slept all 4 hours of the drive home.
Ricardo and Tommie took us to a place called Goin' Bonkers. I've never seen anything remotely close to this. Ally could get lost in there for hours. There was a slide in one of the structures that was incredibly fast, I lost my camera sliding down. Luckily, a man at the top held it for me until I got back up there.
Ally still talks about her friend Isabel. They played so well together. We will definitely need to make more trips up there. Thank you Tommie and Ricardo for your hospitality and the fajitas. I need to use that recipe soon. Thank you Isabel and Tori for sharing your toys and for showing Ally such a great time.

4 comments:

HFP said...

Going out of town with kids is never easy, but visiting friends are the best.

Maybe you guys can go up too when we go to the Big D during Spring Break!

Lawrence Tam said...

jess and that camera. she's going to break or lose it soon. she already lost her case. dooooh.

but dallas was a blast and look forward to doing that every year. but i hope next year i'll get promoted so I can go to the thr night dinner so we can stay a bit longer.

Ricardo said...

You are very welcome guys. Whenever you guys wanna come up "my casa, es su casa"... (yeah, cliche-ish but also true :-) )

The girls did play awesome together and hard.

I'm really glad you guys were able to come up and we'll be planning an H-town trip soon.

Ricardo said...

Ok, I gotta turn in my Dominican card now.

my casa

ahem, that should be

mi casa