Wednesday, September 19, 2007

winnings off of winzy and blingo

Thanks to richard I won a $10 amazon gift certificate last night. all because richard was up with baby surfing and he won a $10 credit so I won a $10 credit.

I go to check my accounts and winzy no longer states that my last prize was the ipod nano so I thought the sig was broken. Found out this morning I won another $5 amazon from someone in my pool of friends. oooooooh sweeet. Praise God for stuff like this that gets me all excited.

Here are my 2 add on links if you want to join under me. They are both search engines and winzy isn't as powerful of a search engine but I seem to win more off it if more frequently. Blingo is google based and richard was the first person I've seen in my group that won anything.

Again, I like how people just say I'm lucky and that it's all coincidences. I believe God has a hand in all this. After joining our church and trying to change ourselves to be better christians and praying about finances these type coincidences happen.

Just like I would have never done sweepstakes if it wasn't for Long. Long is my "slickdeals" website as he's introduced me to so many ways to win and earn stuff including cash. Pinecone was a gold mine for survey payouts. Then dingleit, winzy, daily/one time sweeps, microsoft live search....

I believe God opens up doors and it's up to us to step through them. Just like how I'm hearing the mechanical engineering market here is blowing up. I need to take the initiative since more door ways are opening because 2 people so far have confirmed it's a HOT job market in Houston right now.

Blingo

Win Free Prizes

0 comments: