Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ignite with Stream Energy. Yes, I sell electricty starting today.




Okay, so starting today I am starting this little business opportunity. I can now start selling Stream Energy in Texas. If you are with Reliant or TXU there is a very good chance I can save you a good chunk of change.

I am not heavily recruiting at this time. Any associate I take on to sell with me or down my MLM line is only because that person is looking to find some residual income like me. When I can absolutely prove the company's worth, is when I will start asking to come over to your house or invite you to mine to see if you want to join my team.

The beauty of MLM is that I don't have to recruit the agent. Of course if I do I get a 1 time bonus which is sweet, but even if someone I recruited also got someone in my branch I will see some kick back.

This MLM is a little different that other MLM in that the government doesn't mess around with people's electricity. There is a very strict regulation so people don't get screwed. If my company were to fold, all accounts would automatically go to the largest provider in the area - back to Reliant.

OF COURSE MLM has a bad rap since many have come up only to suck the life and money out of you. Well, I feel the same. BUT what if you can recover your initial investment in 24hrs? What if you only had to pay $20/month to maintain a website with no other fees? Yes, I paid an initial cost and when I get my check in my hand I will show you how fast I made that initial investment back. Every business has investment but any business that can make that money back in 24hr, well, let me see what it's about.

And yes, you are a business. So from that effect you can now take tax deductions for all business items like gas, milage, auto repair, portion of your house, meals..... There are other laws in place but from what I was told as long as you don't claim more than you earned in the 2 of the 5 years your okay. So hello computer!

So currently I'm only looking for people who want to help me out and help themselves by switching their electricity provider to me. If you want to sell with me, I will break down how you can make some pretty good money. I hope to come back and post my earnings to prove to you this is legit but for those who are sold on the premise of selling electricity everyone has to have, come talk to me.

Also, Reliant, TXU, and Stream all buy their power from a grid. If you power goes out you call Centerpoint Energy. Hence, why are you paying Reliant and TXU or some other company to give you power that is the same I can provide? Stream buys their power from constellation energy so all you people who work at constellation should buy from me ;) (you know who I'm talking to) Even if I can't save you money, it would help me and you know you want to help me. right?


Who Saved using my services so far - MY DAD!
-
Because my dad, i love him to death, only looks at bottom dollar he wanted to do the CHEAPEST energy he could get. Well, jess and I agree after watching inconvenient truth the movie that he needs to be a bigger man and just pay for GREEN energy. And the pitch was "you are doing it for you kids". If you don't care a lick for the environment and you have kids, we need to talk. So even with GREEN plan with 12month FIXED electricity I saved my dad $59/month in the summer! I'm not sure what is wattage is during the winter and this was based off of his 3500kw usage. yes that's right 3500!!!!! is he powering the whole neighborhood?


PRICE BREAK DOWN
  • MONEY OUT
    • So as of today and going into business last night I charged $329 on my AMEX to join. That includes like a book and some other useful information to get started. So easy all you need to do is just walk through it with another customer and it's self explanatory. Then a mandatory $20/month pays for the website.
  • MONEY IN
    • This month of August is 2x payout. So by joining and paying for the website, and getting 2 people to change their electricity to stream (doesn't matter which plan) I got $200
    • I added my dad under me but since he left the country this morning I was unable to get him to get his 2 electricity clients so I only get $100 (should have done this last week and get $200, oh well)
    • *The residual (money I earn doing nothing each month starting now and I'm at the lowest level) will be $2
  • Total for this month
    • ($200+$100 +$2) - ($329+$20) = $47 out of pocket this month to be my own business
Residual Income works better with more accounts further away from you. Until I get promoted, I will discuss this in the next post and doesn't look to hard and some say under 6months, I only get to see 1 level below me. So that is what I termed "the midget pyramid". Ex: the residuals at the 5th level (when you get promoted) will give you $3/energy account. Just for that level alone your getting $3 a pop! Add up level 1 (only level I get now), 2,3,4,5 and that is a ton of money to get when you do nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When looking for electricity choices in Texas, NY & IL please be wary of Ambit Energy. Executives have been made aware that one of their reps, Bob Pearson, is soliciting potential reps for $5,000 - $10,000 in order for him to build their Ambit business. They claim this is against Ambit policies and even though more than one person has reported Mr. Pearson's tactics, they have chosen to let him stay in Ambit:

http://www.bewareofbobpearson.blogspot.com

NBC Channel 5 - Thousands Victimized by Bob Pearson
http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=115208

Lawrence Tam said...

I have seen this and there will be bad apples in a bunch, but....

I'm worried that a company like ambit didn't step in an remove him.

Ignite plainly states you can be removed from your position which means they can hold your residual checks if you break the law. for example: slamming