Thursday, August 09, 2007

use a search engine, win stuff


use a search engine, win stuff, originally uploaded by spooon.

so take a look at the winner, yes jessica is a winner! $5 amazon just for using winzy.

If you want to join please join under this link www.winzy.com/spooon as if you win, I also win.

Been using winzy and blingo with jess for 5 days and so far our combined earnings is $15 Amazon credit on winzy. Blingo nothing yet.

Note* this search engine is askme engine = sucks. So all I do is bookmark a search on winzy for say "gmail.com" and use that as my gmail bookmark. In that way when I click that I automatically get 1 search hit and am only 1 click away from checking my e-mail.

Other one I do is Blingo and that is google based. bigger prizes but not as frequent.
Link me HERE -->> http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=mQ-4ffqa13kNdvAJkcPvGgdTZ_4

Update: I just redeemed my $10 on amazon, took only a couple days. Jess will do hers too

0 comments: