Monday, May 07, 2007

Maybe it’s just girls, but ally seems really caring for nate. I had both kids and nate was doing this cough/cry thing cause his teeth hurt. So we would give him some toys to chew on and he would throw them when he’s mad. Ally would come over and give him something else. How sweet.

Well, I was on the laptop in the kitchen and nate was chewing on one of his buckets and he threw it into the sink and ally comes tearing through her toys and tries to come to us as fast as she can to give him another bucket. HOT DANG. Girl is good. And when I’m sitting down with nate she would pat his back. Too bad obi doesn’t rock/play with nate. Or maybe it’s cause nate likes to grab obi’s back fat.
-----
Another story. So I’m holding ally and she has her day clothes on. I go to put her down on my bed so I can tickle her and she shouts “nooooo, I’m dirty”. YES!!!!!!. She understands that the bed is clean and if you’ve been out and about (like target) it’s probably best to not jump into bed until after a bath. I will teach my kids to shower at NIGHT and not in the morning. Rather them sleep in a clean bed then a dirty one.
-----
We are doing our weekly target + ice + popcorn walk and we are about half way through the popcorn when we meet back up with Jess. Jess goes and takes some popcorn and ally looks inside the bag and goes “momma….. you.. ATE.. IT… ALL???!!” hahhahah

We have been doing this combo (ice + popcorn is like ~$1.30 at target) for the longest time. I’m wonder if the sugar in the icee is messing with ally’s teeth and will stop buying it until I figure out why she insists on sticking 4 fingers in her mouth. But I do miss me some icee.
---
nate is too big for the infant carrier so we get the britax car seat ready for nate. I get it in the rear position and have the seat belts loose so the first time we can size the belts correctly and get it snug for nate.

Jess tells me today she didn't tighten the seat belt and was wondering why it was so loose cause nate could be laying horizontal. AND SHE STILL TOOK HIM LIKE THAT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA freaking mandarins. she claims she was in a hurry and didn't think about it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you let my son ride in a seat belt that if in a crash would have him fly right out of it? MY GOODNESS woman. Someone is going to get an ear full tonight.

1 comments:

HFP said...

Bath at night for sure.

Sometimes when we get back from the playground for naps, he has to bath first or if he falls sleep in the car, I wash the sheet.

The other day, Lyndon found one cookie crumb and oh no, must wash sheets. That's obsessive...haha.

I bet Ally loves Icee. Dylan hasn't had it. I'm planning on using it as the ultimate bribe when we go see Ratatouille.

Giving Dylan any sweets is serious treat time.