Tuesday, April 24, 2007

kid update

so nate talks when he's hungry/tired and when ally screams. not sure why but it's funny as heck.

we have been putting ally to sleep every night and at nap time with a prayer ( gotta start them young). well she's starting to pick up on it and jess told me recently ally goes

"thank you jesus... mommy daddy, thank you"
"okay thank you lets go to costco"

hahah, that girl cracks me up. too bad i wasn't there. Another one a couple weeks ago jess accidentally knocked ally into one of our plastic dressers and ally clutches her ribs and goes
"oooohhh, I need a gummy"

4 comments:

HFP said...

is that a gummy for ouchy reward system?

kids love costco - D gets a book and 1/4 of a rasberry smoothie for sitting in the cart (i do appreciate the food people splitting the drinks for me, cause the first couple times, my bad and gave him the entire drink - needless to say - it was a rowdy day)

Lawrence Tam said...

we have been trying to convince ally to use the potty. ice cream didn't work so well but she loves her gummy vitamins. so we tell her if she goes in the potty she gets a gummy. i guess she felt she got hurt so she needed one to feel better. hhaha

The Wifey said...

I just noticed that my son yells like Cartman. His whole face scrunches up...oh, how he makes me laugh.

HFP said...

it's great that you guys are doing the potty thing. i'm a very lazy mom that i just don't want to. sadly, i really don't mind if he waits until 3. cause 2 days ago, i found poo in the potty and then some poo on my scale. i found it by stepping on it. now i want a new scale. it's just nasty and i don't like sitting there watching him poo, maybe that's my bad.