Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Well, with an excuse to go and help the in laws with printing, I was able to get some quality time with xbox live after going public. I was a little hesitant last weekend becase for some reason I thought Xbox live wouldn't work without the new retail disk that was supposed to be in my hand Nov 15. I called tech support and they said they would send me a new one.

but get this, the dude was in Austin and we were chit chatting while waiting for the sever to update and I found out he worked at Solectron for 8 yrs and was a manager there. Now he's doing tech support for xbox live. Well, at least he's got a job unlike some unfortunate fellows like myself.

Back to the main story, I got to play 3 games of nfl2k3 and it still works. so thats cool. I just can't play motogp and whacked until i get the disk sometime this week. no biggie

Well my record is 3-0 because the first game farted in the 1st quarter i got a default win. I think he either pulled the plug or something but not sure. the next 2 i beat with a combined score of like 60-30. Funny how good the rams are but so many people don't know how to exploit my week secondary. This one dude threw 6 picks with the jets. He started Chad Pennington, boy that was a mistake, he threw 3 picks by half. I think I'm averaging close to 20 carries and 90 yrds per game with Priest

0 comments: