Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Metroid Prime
I had to put this little info here

did i tell you my wife is the best? She worked 12 hours yesterday and she still went shopping for metroid with me.
Well, my very first pre-order of any game is metroid prime. They were supposed to get it around noon but they didn't get it until 7pm. and get this, they had 30+ preorders of the game and they only received around 12. So the good thing is I live around the corner so I thought there is no way i'm getting shafted, but since the woman got off like at 7pm that means i would have to take her with me. It's not like she was waiting her whole day to go with me to gamestop to pick up my metroid but if i didn't get it then I would have to wait for the next shipment and sometimes thats like a week!.

Well, she is the greatest and waited patiently in the car while i checked out but unfortunatly for her I was in a line of like 4 because motral kombat and splinter cell came out with metroid and there were all waiting in line. Well, it was definently worth the wait. the game is awsome. just passed the first level and man. tight sucka

Well I got to get off and cross my fingers some recruiters and HR find my resume enticing so I got to sign off until later to post you my metroid adventures.

0 comments: