Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Amazon Prime

Oh how dangerous you are my friend.
http://www.3gjuice.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/amazon_crave.jpg
Prime from Amazon basically give you free 2 day shipping. So you might ask how is this different from the free shipping Amazon normally give yous? How about not having to meet a $25 minimum purchase.

This might seem small but actually is a huge bonus. There are so many items that drop down in crazy mark downs on Amazon that I wouldn't normally jump on mainly because I don't want to find filler items.

Is it worth it? Depends if you need small items. I found it useful to buy like a $10 video cable without having to fill my cart to $25. I've placed over 30 orders in the last 2 weeks.amazon.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. I love Amazon Prime but it sure does make me want to spend more on deals.

Lawrence Tam said...

1) I want to get my monies worth
2) odd end items i just buy
3) amazon has crazy deals with prices fluctuating throughout the day