Monday, January 28, 2008

Too much of a good thing





It's no secret that Lawrence and I really enjoy eating, but Maggiano's Family Style for the 4th time in 2 months is too much...even for me. For those of you who don't know how the family style portions go at Maggiano's, you get to select 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 entrees, 2 pastas, and 2 desserts, and they just keep it coming. Whatever you want more of, you get. Believe it or not, when we went with my cousins a few weeks ago, the 4 of us had 4 Tiramisus and 4 Nona's Pound Cake. Just try to picture that. Not only did all of us have multiple rounds of prior courses, we topped it off with an avg of 2 whole desserts per person. That is no small feat. We went yesterday with the fam, and it was the first time I didn't feel like I wanted to keel over - partially because I'm sick and the kids came with this time. Kids had fun, despite the 2 hour dinner. Law's mom loves to watch Nathan eat, because at any point during a meal, he will break out into a dance cause he's lovin' his food.

0 comments: