Monday, January 14, 2008

My baby brother, Nathan


This is how Ally often refers to him when she talks to us. "Don't yell at my baby brother Nathan" or "My baby brother Nathan is hungry". This particular morning, she was eating her egg whites, which, by the way, I'm baffled by. She only eats egg whites. If there is any yolk on her egg whites, she won't touch it until I wash it off. Doesn't she know the yolk is the yummy part? I'm sure her cholestrol thanks her. Anyways, that morning, she got off her chair and I asked her where she was going in a "No, I don't think so missy" sort of tone. She said "I want to give my baby brother, Nathan a kiss". Well shucks, how do I say no to that? I snapped this picture as a reminder for me when they are at each others throats in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's an older sister thing...isabel calls tori "baby toria" when she refers to her.

i love watching the sibling bond forming...

The Wifey said...

I do too. It's very special to me since I didn't get to experience it myself.