Monday, June 11, 2007

i love my wife, but sometimes....

so johnny and peggy came over to chit chat and i had just finished feeding nate some solids. so nate is sitting on his bumbo chilling and staring at johnny. jess cut up some pineapples for ally and was feeding her from a small bowl and fork. I was feeding nate some of the small baby foods that melt in their mouth. he loves them.

so while we were talking, jess freaks out and yells, "what! why does nate have a pineapple chunk in his mouth". it seemed as if nate stole a pineapple from jess's bowl! ally did knock it over and some fell out but i thought we picked it all up.

5min go by and I catch jess feeding nate pineapples!!!!!!! JESSSSSSSSSS. the look in her eye was like deer in headlights. my parenting skills kicked in and I swooped in to get nate away from danger. In this case, it was jess trying to feed adult fruit to a 7month old. she actually was going to put another piece in his mouth and nate was like jaws trying to eat it.

she complains about me multi-tasking cause i tend to zone her out when i'm driving or playing games, but when she's talking to guests she goes and feeds ally's food to nate. doooooh. if jess wasn't so cute i would have to yell at her.

Hint of the day -- If you really make jess laugh or catch her off guard with a good joke she will tinkle just a bit. something to do with her bladder, it's hilarious. she'll be reading my blog and she'll say "man, i almost pissed myself. for real."

3 comments:

HFP said...

Dude, all women that's given birth has bladder issues. Coughing, laughing, sometimes even snizzing.

The Wifey said...

Hey now...thats TMI for people. They don't want to know about those type of problems! Besides, I have that particular problem, because I had YOUR babies. You keep nagging me daily about having a third? Look what 2 has done to me already...I'm falling apart at the seams.
Mommy's sorry, Nate. My sweet munchkin is just hungry :)

Lawrence Tam said...

i'm sure i've made you tinkle even before the kids.. don't play

and he's Nate "cccaaaakkkkeee" cause someone tried to shove a giant pineapple piece in his mouth. wait till you mom finds out. hahah

then i tell my mom and she goes "jo me ya!!!!!"