Thursday, May 24, 2007

Would you eat this?


IMG_4407.JPG, originally uploaded by spooon.

Background.

This came from Finland wrapped up and hand delivered.

I for one probably would cause my stomache is like a trash compactor. Jess on the other hand.

4 hours later. BRAAAAAAAAAA

she throws up like no tomorrow. Why would you eat this when it's not even wrapped. Some mom and pop shop makes some chocolate bars and you take it across the world to eat later, many hours later.

poor jessica is hurting right now.

3 comments:

HFP said...

Jess...you should've known better ;(. I hope I don't get this same thing transported to Hawaii. haha.

Hope you feel better soon.

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving, think it will be really great.

Aloha!

Anonymous said...

Let me get this clear - this chocolate bar was handed to you without a wrapper? umm are you sure it was actually bought or was it being handed out as freebies...

Lawrence Tam said...

so mom/dad said they bought a bunch in a large box. In the box were a bunch of these rice crispy chocolates that were wrapped in red cling wrap. My guess it was from a local Finnish bakery.

Now, this chocolate has been out of refrigeration for at least 12hrs I bet in it's travels to the US, but chocolate doesn't need to be refrigerated though.

so regardless it should have been good right? WRONG!!!

hahahha, jessica threw up 4 times, 1st one hitting our tile and splattering on my carpet. 1 week, 2 throw ups on my carpet between ally and jess.