Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Noah's Ark






Go figure...the day we planned to take all the kids to a mini tot waterpark, a cold front comes in. Well, if you consider 80 a cold front. It was overcast all day so it felt colder. Prune fingers and purple lips can't stop these kids. They all had a blast. Unfortunately, I came home with a 102 temp.
I've been feeling under the weather for 2 days now...bummer. Ally has been pulling out her doctor bag periodically to make sure I feel better. Nate is being such a good boy while mommy is sick. Law also went to Marble Slab to get me a quart of Amaretto ice cream. Yummy! I'm going to save it until I actually can taste something. Thank you, family, for nursing mommy back to health.

2 comments:

HFP said...

That's dedication. What's a little fever when our kids are having fun...haha. They are soooo worth it!

Besides, 80 degrees beats any of those 100 degree hot Houston summer days!

Maybe you can take us when we got to Houston this summer.

Unknown said...

Ok, is she the cutest kid EVER? (With the exception of Moses...)