Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Business card in a fish bowl

Jess cracks on me cause i'm insistant on putting my business card in fish bowls at resturants where we eat. what else am I supposed to do with them? make a little house on my office desk?

so this may I have won a total of 2 free lunches. yes 2 free lunches

i just redeemed a sweet tomato one last week with jess. kinda sucks that it can only be with 1 other person.

the other one i'm redeeming today. at Fuddruckers. and this one is for me and 10 other people. Amex financial advisor is going to talk to us for 5 min then we eat like crazy. if they make the misatke of letting me, richard, tony, .... to order for ourselves, we will be getting the honking 1 lb burger with fries and dessert. But i really doubt they would be foolish enough to do so.

so i'm taking jess and a bunch of my coworkers. so this will be the first time jess will connect a face to a name of people i vent on at work for slacking.

0 comments: